lei n : flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes [syn: wreath, garland, coronal, chaplet]leu
1 the basic unit of money in Moldova
garland of flowers in Hawaii
- Finnish: kukkaseppele
- Plural of leu
Pronounlei (plural loro)
- Plural of leo, lions.
- 嘞: final particle
Usage notesEnglish transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
- Plural of leu
- In the context of "South Scots|lang=sco": To tell a lie.
- Deh lei ti is!
- In the context of "South Scots|lang=sco": To lie (down).
- Div ee wa’i lei doon?
- "Leis" redirects here. "LEIS" is an abbreviation for low-energy ion scattering.
Lei may refer to:
- Lei, the singular formal form of "you" in Italian (informal : tu)
- Lei, the plural form of Leu, the name of two currencies. See Romanian leu and Moldovan leu.
- Lei (Hawaii), a Hawaiian flower necklace
- Lei (surname), a Chinese name
- Lei, Italy, a town in Sardinia
- Lei Fang, a character in the Dead or Alive game series
- Lei Wulong, a character in the Tekken game series
- Lei (magazine), an Italian magazine
- Lei, the Portuguese language word meaning "law"
- L.e.i., a clothing company
LEI may refer to:
- LEI, the ATA Airport Code for the Spanish city Almería
- Legal Expenses Insurance, a policy which covers the holder for legal costs
lei in German: Lei
lei in French: Lei
lei in Italian: LEI
lei in Dutch: Lei
lei in Simple English: Lei
lei in Slovak: Lei